Developer – Washington D.C. Metro Area
Location: Washington D.C.
- Performs high complexity (i.e. application modules) analysis, design, development and unit testing of software applications from user requirements and design documents
- Resolves defects encountered during various testing cycles
- Proficiency with Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Understanding of proper application design techniques and methodologies
- Knowledge of the programming language(s), application server, database server and/or architecture of the system being developed
- Knowledge of one or more of the following: J2EE, Java, EJB, ASP, BEA-Weblogic, PowerBuilder, C, C++, SQL, CGI, Windows, NT, Visual Basic, Oracle, Sybase, MQ Series