Linguists/Intelligence Analysts – Washington D.C. Metro Area
Location: Washington D.C.
- Arabic, Russian, Chinese, Farsi and Somali candidates needed
- Provide support in processing materials or translation of reports and text in electronic and hardcopy formulas while showing the ability to capture intended implications and nuances.
- Capture geopolitical, regional, ethnic, and cultural elements in text.
- Interpret and apply knowledge of the regional dialect.
- Use transcription techniques by linguists to review audio or Internet material and transcribe it with a high degree of accuracy and expression.
- 3 plus years of experience in intelligence analysis and research. Must have the ability to translate materials in multiple formats including hand written, hard and electronic typed documents and multimedia such as audio and video. Must pass English test including grammar, ALTA language test and customer given language test. Must be able to do accurate translation from English to foreign language and foreign language to English.
- Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information
Education / Experience
BA/BS Degree required, MA or MS a plus
Active TS/SCI clearance with Poly