Project Manager – Washington D.C. Metro Area
Location: Washington D.C.
- Responsible for all Project release tracking and production support activities.
- Create and track all deployment tickets through the release cycle.
- Work with Project Team and Business Users to ensure all deployment artifacts are recorded prior to implementation.
- Track resolution of Production issues and failures.
- Report to higher management on Production Incidents and changes on a regular basis.
- Provide analytical report on all production activities.
- Ensure all production Incident tickets and Change Tickets are resolved in a timely manner.
- Interacting with development team for tracking/monitoring issue resolution
- Responsibility includes 3-4 hrs support during weekend.
- Allocating resources, shapes priorities, coordinates interactions with Business Partners and users, and generally keeps the project team focused on the right goal.
- Establishing a set of practices that ensure the integrity and quality of project artifacts.
- Develops and manages release plans.
- Responsible for scope, schedule, budget and quality of release.
- Managing release issues and risks.
- Responsible for day-to-day planning, management and control of the project.
- Assembling the project team.
- Managing the development of the Project Plan.
- Obtaining management approvals.
- Managing the successful completion of project objectives.
- Tracking, managing, and reporting project progress.
- Managing the project team, resources, supporting processes, contractors and vendors.
- Good communication and presentation skills
Education / Experience
- Must have at least 7 years’ experience in Project management and experience related to production support activities.