Senior Mission Management Analyst for Counter-Denial and Deception – Washington D.C. Metro Area
Location: Washington D.C.
- Consultation support to the D&D research project teams
- Consultation support to research, write, and publish COTR-directed D&D related materials on specific topics
- Consultation support to review, evaluate, and critique DDASP student theses and serve on the thesis defense panels
- National Intelligence University (NIU) faculty status approved by the NIU applicant review panel.
- Master’s degree or higher.
- Demonstrated qualifications to teach at the graduate level in D&D curriculum and core courses
- Demonstrated extensive background in multiple types of D&D, including the knowledge and actual operational experience in the planning, implementation and operational aspects of D&D disciplines.
- Five (5) years’ experience in the field of postgraduate education to include:
- Demonstrated success in the development and presentation of interactive core classes
- Demonstrated platform instruction and curriculum development skills.
- Demonstrated research, analysis and writing skills at the graduate level.
Education / Experience
- An advanced degree and/or graduate-level course work, related to National Security.
- 20+ years’ experience with the U.S. Intelligence Community, including significant demonstrated analytic skills and previous work experience with senior officials.